INDUSTRIAL MEZZANINE FLOORS : BURN TO THE FLOOR
Industrial Mezzanine Floors
- An intermediate floor or floors between the ground and roof level in your building, utilising the available headroom fully. Available in a range of load bearing capacities they can provide space for offices, storage or production and can be served by staircases or lifts.
- (Mezzanine floor) An upper floor level overlooking another room, sometimes referred to as a loft.
- suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
- Having highly developed industries
- of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
- Of, relating to, or characterized by industry
- Designed or suitable for use in industry
HP Break Rooms, 1996
These are a couple of Break Room I designed for Hewlett Packard’s Corvallis campus while I was working for IDC. Both served a fab
rication clean room I also worked on. I have no photos of these because of the confidential nature of the adjacent areas.
This Break Room was designed to be built on top of an existing industrial mezzanine
and was meant to be open and inviting.
The renderings are of the preliminary designs. The floor plans are from the working drawings.
When Art meets Industrial Buildings - Frisomat - Flatro Belgium
"When Art meets Industrial Buildings" is an attempt to mix hand drawn sketches with real-life pictures.
Let us know what you think ! Positive comments will result in more uploads.
An industrial building with a flat roof with integrated offices on a mezzanine
floor. This project is built on an industrial estate in Belgium.
See also: garage floor slab evidence for seafloor spreading steam tile floor cleaners wood floor wax polish glueless laminate flooring hardwood floors austin 1 bhk floor plan ceramic flooring installation flooring for sale recycled tire rubber flooring
- (月) 04:52:54|
- Category: None