Plain vinyl flooring
: Floor plan for
3 bedroom house.
Plain Vinyl Flooring
- A flooring material made up of a mixture of polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers Pigments are added for color. Vinyl flooring is usually flexible; fine textured, and appears to be relatively non-porous.
- A soft flexible and cushioned flooring available in sheets or tiles.
- complain: express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness; "My mother complains all day"; "She has a lot to kick about"
- Mourn; lament
- Emit a mournful or plaintive sound
- apparent: clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view"
- obviously: unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly'); "the answer is obviously wrong"; "she was in bed and evidently in great pain"; "he was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list"; "it is all patently nonsense"; "she has apparently been living here for some
The triple-round gauges on 1965-69 Corvairs lend the interior an air of sportiness, rivaling the sporty dashboard of the early Camaros. 1969 Monza interiors featured all GM safety equipment for
that year, note the headrests, dashboard padding, and soft interior trim. Missing is GM's anti-theft steering column lock, Corvair was the only '69 GM product to keep the dash-mounted ignition switch (Chevy felt it wasn't worth re-engineering the Corvair's steering column for this feature since the car was being discontinued anyway; the Fed requirement wouldn't take effect until 1970). Powerglide automatic transmission shifter was on the dashboard to the right of the steering wheel. Stickshift models had a floor-mounted console-less lever with a white ball shifter knob. 1969 Monza's Strato-Bucket seats were 2" wider than the '68 models. Cheaper Corvair "500" models featured a plain bench seat, and carpeting was replaced by vinyl
Monza coupes feature a standard folding rear seat which was an option on Corvair "500" coupes.
Modern lightwood dollhouse kitchen
American loft-style kitchen with plain units, glass shelving - note the brick wall (made by cutting sandpaper into "brick" shapes, and gluing them onto a pre-painted gray wall - cheap but VERY effective!) Note too the flooring - vinyl
wallpaper cut into appropriate sizes (in this case a mix of 1" and 1/4" squares) again glued to a prepainted surface. You can use this tecnique for any tiled floor or wall. Just paint it first with the colour you want the grout/cement to be, and then glue on the squares or rectangles. You get the right "feel" and a randomness that paper alone can't give.
Mid-height units, an island and a suspended pot rack complete the this kitchen.
See also: floor lamp with dimmer floor lamps under 100 ranch home floor plan iron floor grates floor plan provider fir floor polish for wooden floors leveling uneven floor
- (月) 04:52:01|
- Category: None