THE 13TH FLOOR MOVIE : MADONNA CONFESSION ON THE DANCE FLOOR.
-stuff we used in all the movie
s I've made over the years.
1. Dragon Shirt - worn by Leo (Derek) in Burned
2. Blue Striped Shirt - worn by Richard (Eric) in Burned
3. JB Productions Hat - worn by TJ in Where's Pete?
4. Britney Spears - had sex with Josh in Where's Pete?
5. Blue robe - worn by Derek's Daddy (Bill) in Where's Pete?
6. Red Shirt - worn by TJ's imaginary self in Where's TJ?
7. Red amulet necklace thingie - worn by TJ's imaginary self in Where's TJ?
8. Trench Coat - worn by Bridge Keeper (Carl) in Tag
9. Dry Earser Board - Used to display all the Halo Team Names in Where's TJ?
10. Golf Club - used by Washington (TJ) in Burned
11. Dynamtie Rig with pen - used by Rodney (Keith) in Where's TJ?
12. Pointy Finger - used by Jeremy Stantion (Jared) in Where's TJ?
13. Potato Head Pete - Actor seen in Laundry Day, Where's Pete? & Where's TJ?
14. Straw Hat - worn by Jerry the Suicidal Mexican (Bill) in Laundry Day
15. Eyepatch - worn by Hendrickson (Bill) in Burned & the Bum (Larry) in Where's TJ?
16. The Spongebobs - inside backpack till Josh dumped them out in Where's TJ?
17. The Hoss Cup - used by Steven (Mike) in Laundry Day
18. Picture Frame - held a picture of Richard (Eric) & Rachel (Jamie) till it was smashed over Leo's (Derek) head in Burned
19. Silver Gun - used by Nicolas (Josh) in Burned
20. Black Gun - Used by Leo (Derek) in Burned
21. Backpack - used by Josh to carry Pete in Where's TJ?
22. Tiny feathered dart - used by Brad/Ernie (Dustin) to put Josh asleep in Where's TJ?
23. Coca-Cola Jacket - used by The Soda Guy (Mike) in Laundry Day, Where's TJ?, Burned & Where's TJ?
24. Halo Trophy - won by Josh & TJ in Where's TJ?
25. Handkerchief - worn by Hightop (Eric) in Where's TJ?
26. Gangsta Jacket - worn by Crunch (TJ) in Where's Pete? & Where's TJ?
27. Bike - rode by Josh in Where's TJ?
28. VCR - Gary Rasta (Eric) tried to sell it to Josh in Where's TJ?
29. Machette - used by The Bridge Keeper (Carl) in Tag
30. Credit Cards - Thrown by Emily (Kim) at Washington (TJ) in Burned
31. Rubber Ducky - used by Doug in Where's Pete? and seen in Where's TJ?
32. Funnel - Gary Rasta (Eric) tried to sell it to Josh in Where's TJ?
33. Box - left for Josh at the park containing video tape and TJ's head in Where's TJ?
34. Black Phone - used by Rodney (Keith) to call Josh in Where's TJ?
35. Green Hat - used by Josh to disguise himself in Where's TJ?
36. Tiny Cube Spongebob - knocked to the floor
by a mad TJ in Where's TJ?
37. Video Tape - given to Josh by Rodney (Keith) in Where's TJ?
38. Cow Egg - Given to the Bridge Keeper (Carl) in Tag
39. Pink Container - Emily (Kim) stashed her cocaine inside it. Washington (TJ) used it in Burned
40. The Package - passed from Dennis - Woodsman (Keith) to Richard (Eric) in Burned
Ghost Fleet of retired ships (aka:Mothballed ships) cluster in this channel off San Francisco Bay.
Called the "ghost fleet" or "mothball fleet," a large flotilla of retired WWII and Vietnam-era ships reside in the Suisun Bay just east of the Benicia Bridge. Although the original intent was to have them capable of becoming battle-ready within a month, thus the official name of "reserve fleet," most of the ships have been quietly rusting away for years and are beyond repair. Scrapping of the fleet has been discussed for years. At one time the famous Glomar Explorer resided with the fleet, it's claim to fame having grabbed a Cold War sub off the ocean floor
with a giant claw. In 1997 it was converted to a deep-water drilling ship, still in service today. The fleet has been used in a couple of movies, including "Down Periscope." [Sheldon Carpenter, 12/13/2002]
Address: Benicia, CA Directions: From the east, I-80 to I-680 south; from the west I-80 to I-780 east to I-680. You can't board the ships, but you can view them from a vista spot off of I-680 at the Lake Herman Rd. Exit east of Benicia. Hours: Visible from shore. 2010: Fleet reduced for scrap.